3 September 2011

World of Tanks - Grinding for the Object-704


The title pretty much states the contents of this post. Other WoT-players that know me, can confirm I am a Soviet Tree player, specialized in Tank Destroyers. Grinding the Soviet tree is hard work (probably just as much as the other trees though) and although money (silver) is no problem, it is the XP's that are hard to get. I do grind with elited tanks like the KV-5, IS, SU-152, Matilda and others to convert their XP to free XP, so hopefully within a week I will be the proud owner of the fearsome Object-704. I am very much looking forward, as on statistics my current ISU-152, with a 100% crew (3 of them made that mark today) and its 152mm gun gives me more kills than ANY other TD I played with so far (the SU-100 is still record holder won games though). The problem I have with the ISU-152 is that it lacks armor and turret manouveribility, and apparently this should be much better with the 704.
I was having doubts if I would first grind the IS line (currently on IS3), but the gun of the top IS-7 is still nothing compared to the Object 704. In my opinion, when you play it right, the Object 704 is one of the most powerful tanks in WoT. So hopefully next week I can report my first kills of a Maus and E100!!


No comments: